Friday, October 7, 2011

My Smile Deal

I have totally fallen for crock pots in the last 3 months. About 5 years ago I purchased my first crock pot. I found myself pregnant, in school full time and working full time, while caring for my (at the time 10 y/o) son. I loved the idea of setting it up before I left to school in the morning, and knowing that my son would have a healthy meal when dinner time came. 
 It has only been recently that I started using it..... I KNOW.... I could kick myself.
About a month ago I purchased a larger 7 qt crock pot, and just today I purchased a much smaller 3 1/2 qt crock pot from Target for only $16.79. And to be honest I cannot say I am not going to purchase the 2 qt one that is on a steal sale for only $9.99.
WHY do I need so many slow cookers... it's simple. I believe that every household should have at least 2 crock pot slow cookers. One for the main dish and one for the side dish.  Extra sizes are an option, I will use my 3 1/3 qt for smaller meals (maybe lunches), desserts & sides. And the 2 qt I'm thinking about breakfast for my boyfriend. He loves hot oatmeal on cold winter mornings, and I am not waking up at the crack ass of dawn to make it. But i can set it up in the evening and we all can have a hearty hot breakfast.
(the photos will link you directly to the items)

Crock Pot Slow Cooker - (2Qt) - $9.99 

Crock-Pot® Round Electric Slow Cooker - Stainless Steel

(3 Quart) - $ 16.79

0 comments:

Post a Comment